Monday, February 7, 2011

My new short story is out - profits to Diabetes research

A new book is now available with my short story, "The Conqueror Worm", in it. :)
Proceeds for Diabetes research. It's called:

Rhonny Reaper's Creature Features Anthology, at www.createspace.com

If you have a Kindle and would like that version, download it from Amazon.

"Welcome, boils and ghouls, to the first edition of Rhonny Reaper's Creature Features. The stories within are unique and horrifying, with something sure to satisfy your taste for terror. Whether you like psychological thrillers, tales of revenge and justice, or just a good ole fashion zombie tales."

I know some of the authors in this book and they are very good. I can't speak to the actual stories as I haven't read this one yet myself. My story in it is "The Conqueror Worm", my homage to Edgar Allen Poe. I hope you like it. One of the publishers said it was the best short story he had ever read. High praise, I hope you think it lives up to it. Its a story about two twelve year old boys, neighborhood friends, who discover something in the yard. Something in the yard that wants to come into the house.

When you're a kid, nothing beats being with your best friend, when you're scared to death.

Please feel free to visit my Author's Page on Amazon.com.

The next short Horror story of mine scheduled to come out, hopefully in the next few months if all goes well, should be my first attempt at a Zombie story. I call it:

"Japheth, Ishvi, and The Light".

Its about a Religious commune, a righteous widowed family man who God asks a favor of, the moment that the Zombie apocalypse hits and a special team of disaster Delta force type soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment