Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Announcing my Horror anthology

I'm not announcing it coming out, I'm just announcing its going soon to the publisher. I just thought I might use this chance to mention that I am working on finishing it up and sending it off to the publisher.

It is tentatively called, "Why, Fade?" and is possibly, the most epic Horror anthology book written.

This anthology of short horror stories, starts before the Earth is even created, continuing up to present times. Its all about misconceptions in life and how universal they are.

It will include stories about an official Witch Hunter during the Inquisition, a foolish Lord of the Middle Ages, a team of special forces in Afghanistan, a tale of an ex IRA terrorist hiding from his own self inflicted horrors, a horror comedy about a man waking up and finding that he looks exactly like a world class monster, and much more.

Stay tuned for more information on it as I will post here before things happen.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment