Thursday, September 9, 2010

Footage Firm's production music archive deal

I never do this, and I do not get a thing out of this, but its such a good deal for anyone into doing production film or video that I had to put this out there for people to see.

I know, we've all heard this one before, but I assure you, I get nothing out of this.

I received this from my scriptwriting newsletter today:

"To celebrate the launch of Footage Firm's production music archive (and to create some industry buzz!), we are giving away 10 of our brand new collections, containing over 400 royalty free song tracks!
Pay only $8.41 S&H for each CD you request. (Normally $139 + S&H)
There is no catch! Just keep us in mind for future music needs.
Hurry, we are only giving away 500 copies!

Footage Firm's production music archive

No comments:

Post a Comment