Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a view of where people are from who are reading this blog

Sometimes I find it interesting to review where people are from who are reading this blog. Here is a screen shot of a world map showing this.
It does change from time to time, but this is how it was for this past week. A month or so ago, I had put up some articles on North Korea and got a lot of hits. South Korea and China in fact were my highest numbers for that article.

It would seem that my blog on "Star Wackers have to be stopped - Randy Quaid" is my highest read blog ever and was exponentially more viewed that the next highest viewed article. Which I found to be unexpected. I got a lot of Canadian readers that time. But who can blame them, after all, Randy and his wife Evi, did run off to the North to seek "asylum". Good news on their dog however, as TMZ had noted on October 27th that:

"The seemingly always-on-the-run Quaids were reunited with Doji when they freed him, legally, from the shelter in Vancouver -- right after they themselves were released from an immigration holding facility. As we first reported, Doji had been locked up at the shelter -- where he could have been put to sleep -- ever since last week when his owners got busted on an outstanding warrant for a felony burglary arrest in Santa Barbara. No word if Doji's retained legal representation, but we're guessing counselor's advice would be, "Run!"

By the way, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my highest rated "Weekend Wise Words" blog, was for Ludwig Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.


Well, that's all for now. Have a great weekend!

-- Murdock

No comments:

Post a Comment