Friday, December 17, 2010

How do you feel about this sexy video?

I saw this video the other day. I thought it was sex, clever, cute, and demented. All the perfect elements for an ad.

But it would seem its been pulled. For bad taste I should presume. I always thought it was cool because it was about a woman, secure in herself for marrying an old guy. Happy with her situation, in a relationship she found to be advantageous. Same as with love, right? I love you, you love me, so its advantageous for us both, because its an arrangement we both find to our advantage. Since marriage has almost forever been an arrangement for profit, I'm not sure I see anything wrong with this.

But, then in the end, they take the expected path and well, my question is, do you see a downside in this?

Because, I'm not sure I do.

Check it out yourself and let me know. Because, I could think of worse ways to end a marriage. Actually, I have gone through worse ways to end a marriage, several times....

No comments:

Post a Comment