Monday, August 6, 2012

My latest Interview by Sumiko Saulson

Ever hear of Sumiko Saulson's page ("Things that go bump in my head")? No?

See? Things that go bump in my... well, you get the idea, right?
Well, she's a writer who likes to inteview other writers. Check it out, it's pretty cool.

Okay, yes, there's more.

Yesterday (Sunday 8/5) she posted her most author interview, with uh, yeah, you probably guessed it... with me.
Which explains why I'm writing this. But she's more interesting than just my interview, so maybe take a look, give her pages a look, maybe say hi. You see, she was kind enough to interview me about my writings, so I thought I'd return the favor. Here. By telling you, about her and her writings.
You just might find something interesting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment