Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Simon's Beautiful Thought" cover art reworked

Update: My brother kindly reworked the cover art on my Sci Fi short story, "Simon's Beautiful Thought" both on Smashwords and Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. And this was a good reason to mention it again....
Cover image for "Simon's Beautiful Thought"
FYI [Tuesday 2/21 - 11:15AM] It looks like uploading the new cover graphic last night put the Amazon KDP version into draft mode which may take a couple of days to come on line. But the Smashwords version is still available. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Check it out. It's visible on Smashwords, Amazon is taking their sweet time replacing it the graphic.
I worked massive hours this weekend on my Anthology of Horror and have 100 pages left to get through, then I will be getting it out to be published. I was slowed down by a birthday party on Sunday and ensuing events, as well as the short story in the anthology titled, "Andrew", which is written in a difficult to edit style but I believe to be a good work.

Once I finish the Anthology, then I will finish up my book and get it out to the public and then it's back to my "America" screenplay that I've been working on with Producer Chris Soth.

Have a great week and for those of your who only have a four day work week, congrats and enjoy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment