"If Charlie Sheen had an Air Force, he would be Kadafi."
And now on to our regularly scheduled programming:
This weekend I bring you, the Wisdom of Charlie Sheen (also check out the Charlie Sheen talking head web site:
Charlie and his "Goddesses", Natalie Kenly and Rachel Oberlin
- "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Let's leave that to the side for now and let's not come back to it.
- "I'm Not Bipolar, I'm Bi-winning" - Yes, of course you are.
- "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen." - What Chuck is saying here, is if you are going to be on drugs, you be the drug you are on. It goes further than that really, because you have to be a drug you would want to, or need to, be on. Obviously, Charlie is "crack" to Charlie.
- "I’m on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front." - There isn't much to explain here; this, is a good idea, do claim victory on every front, but achieving, but working at it, by, excuse me for saying this, winning."
- "Faith is for winners. Hope is for losers." - This is true in a way. Hoping is when you cannot do anything about something; Faith is believing the change will occur. The only issue here is that if you have Faith in something, you have to also work toward making it come true. Hoping it will come true infers a lack of effort.
- "I was banging seven gram rocks and finishing them. Because that’s how I roll." - This could explain much of what has been going on with him recently. To do that much cocaine is to do at least some degree of brain damage and could explain much of what is about to be said.
- "Got to dismiss these clowns." - True. When people are getting you down, but considering you are doing what you need to be, and should be doing, you simply have to dismiss the nay sayers, the haters, the ignorant.
- "I’ve got tiger blood, man." - Yes, indeed. One has to believe one has some kind of superiority and the blood of a tiger is as good as any.
- "Gnarly gnarlingtons." - Yes, uh, uhum, okay, well, now....
- "I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total, bitchin’ rock star from Mars." - This is a very useful thing to do, to believe you are what you want to be; of course, without the realms of delusion, not within.
- "I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain." - I believe this is a misintended, but quite a partially true statement. He does seem to have a disease called Bullshit. Whether or not he has cured himself, is yet to be seen.
- "Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre." - Yes, uhuh. Okay.
- "Work fuels the soul." - I suspect he's read this somewhere. And wasn't it music, that fuels the soul?
- "Apocalypse Now will teach you how to live inside of a moment between a moment." - Um, yeah, sure, how many grams of what? Really I have no idea about that one.
- "Winning. Everyday." - Nuff' Said!
All the best Charlie. Take care of your kids by taking care of yourself.