Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving....everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it on this day! 

For those of you who do not, have a great day anyway. 

For those of you who aspire to one day celebrate it here in peace and harmony, may you one day soon be able to achieve your dream. In the meantime wishing you all the best. 

For downtrodden everywhere may this next year bring you the peace and prosperity we all desire and most of us deserve.

Cheers!


A Precious Human Life
Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am
alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it, I am
going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out
to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings, I am
going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry
or think badly about others, I am going to benefit others as much as I can.

This is my simple religion. 
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophy. 
Our own brain, our own heart is our temple and the philosophy is kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment