Monday, January 9, 2012

Senator Michele Bachmann

This started as a weekend blog. But it got kind of unweekend like so, here we are today.

Be Smart! Be Brilliant!

This weekend, I give you the antithesis of being smart and brilliant. This is more of an editorial that simple quotes (sorry about that), but I find these people so despicable, well, I don't know what else to say other than let her speak for herself.

Since Michelle Bachmann dropped out of the race for President (and I'm not a theist, but "Thank God"), I thought a few unhumble words of hers from my favorite past news reports about her was called for. What we should be concerned with here, is that there are actually Americans who support and have similar beliefs with her, that someone who thinks this way can even make it to any position of power in the United States of America. I don't know what happened, but this isn't my America of education, acceptance, and support.

People like this are a backlash against what America is all about. They are American Spirit killers, another product of fundamental religious beliefs which are most functional for holding Humanity back from evolving, advancing to the higher nature we are obviously predisposed to and religion is built mainly to retard. To be clear about where I stand on people like this, I find her views disgusting.

She belongs in some other backward country, maybe a nice homophobic communist country would be best for her and her throwback types. They want to treat American citizens like defectives, people who for all intents and purposes are productive, caring individuals. If communism was the horror of the old days, this type of person is the horror of the present. I fear for us on who may be the horror of the future, if we don't find a way to educate these people into the real world.

I give you, Senator Michele Bachmann:


I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter. –Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), on the HPV vaccine, Fox News interview, Sept. 12, 2011


Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009


If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level." -Michele Bachmann, Jan. 2005

[Pelosi] is committed to her global warming fanaticism to the point where she has said she has even said she is trying to save the planet. We all know that someone did that 2,000 years ago.


''I think there is a point where you say enough is enough to government intrusion. …Does the federal government really need to know our phone numbers? [I haven't been a Bachmann supporter but I do think it's really cool she is apparently all for legalizing Cannabis and same-sex marriages, at least according to the above comments.]

And what a bizarre time we're in, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.


One. That's the number of new drilling permits under the Obama administration since they came into office." – Comment to a conservative conference in Iowa in March.
THE FACTS: The Obama administration issued more than 200 new drilling permits before the Gulf oil spill alone. Over the past year, since new safety standards were imposed, the administration has issued more than 60 shallow-water drilling permits. Since the deep water moratorium was lifted in October, nine new wells have been approved. - From Huffington Post


The farm is my father-in-law's farm. It's not my husband and my farm. It's my father-in-law's farm. And my husband and I have never gotten a penny of money from the farm. – On "Fox News Sunday."
THE FACTS: In personal financial disclosure reports required annually from members of Congress, Bachmann reported that she holds an interest in a family farm in Independence, Wis., with her share worth between $100,000 and $250,000. - From Huffington Post


This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children. — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.


If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement. — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

Well, let's hope this is the last we hear of her. But I don't have high hopes. Even if she leaves, some other ignorant fool will find their way into the limelight as they have in the past, Palin, Gingrich, Perry, there's always room for more ignorance at the top. I can only hope that at some point, America will find enough education that they stop supporting the sad, pathetic, the closed minded, and the fearful.

No comments:

Post a Comment