Tuesday, May 25, 2010

North Korea

Has China Not Noticed what a Bully North Korea is?

No, I know they know. Like the incident a few years ago. "Don't pick on my little brother, that's only for me to do", China says. Pretty standard, I was the same with my little brother. "I'LL Kill him, but you don't say a word against him!" North Korea, like an irritating thorn in your side, that you can't reach, and that could kill you, under the right circumstances.

I know the Koreas had a civil war. In the end, they sadly split up, unlike what happened to the U.S. after our Civil War. I know they feel like a country separated. But really, might you not feel after a while, that you just don't want to be associated with, to be considered a part of, THAT other country? How embarrassing. You have to feel sorry for South Korea. Not to mention, the many reasons other than embarrassment at having such leaders, the situation of the North Korean people. It hurts, just knowing what they must endure. Even if some are deluded into believing in their so called, leader. More like a lead lemming, than Korean, from what I know of Koreans. They don't deserve their government. No one would.

I am sure they love their lost family members. But I think at some point I might like to change my name to something else. Maybe, the "Republic of I really hate North Korea's leaders"?

"I solemnly urge the authorities of North Korea ... to apologize immediately to the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and the international community," South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, recently said on TV about the sinking of the South Korean sub.

Perhaps that is better, that the South, keep its name, and simply have everyone refer to the bully in the north as, well, "the bully in the north" (note the lack of caps).

Or, "The Republic of The Great Asses" (that is if they really want caps). This of course, refers only to the leaders, the government, and of course, the military for following, "The Asses" or more specifically, "Our Beloved Ass" as I'm sure he would ask to be called in private.

I know this is a touchy case, considering posture, military configurations. No one needs an all out war with this country. But really you cannot let bullies, bully. You have to cut them off as soon as possible and not let them get entrenched. Oh, wait, we already did that. Hmmm...well....

I remember Kim Jong-il's father, what a nut case he was. When I heard his son was taking over, at first I thought, good, couldn't get any worse. But then I heard about his qualifications, his fearful attitude and his lack of wanting to seize power due to his own known incompetence. And I realized, oh great, now its not only a nut case in charge but a thoroughly incompetent one at that, trying to live up to his crazed father's image.

Wikipedia says of him: "[He] is the de facto leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (also known as North Korea); the official leader of the country is still his long-deceased father Kim Il-sung, the founder of North Korea. He is the Chairman of the National Defense Commission, General Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, the ruling party since 1948, and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army, the fourth largest standing army in the world. Recently, North Korea's constitution has been amended and now implicitly refers to him as the "Supreme Leader". He is also referred to as the "Dear Leader" and the "Great Leader"."

Really? Seriously? People have to call him that with a straight face? One has to wonder, how many have been put to death, because of falling into fits of hysteria when calling him some of these things. Not to mention, actually putting together the actuality of his actions along with the titles, would be death by itself; death by hysterics.

Oh, and let me repeat that one comment: "...the official leader of the country is still his long-deceased father Kim Il-sung, the founder of North Korea."

Seriously? Really? That should be a warning sign right there. The real leader of "The Republic of The Great Ass(es)", IS A DEAD GUY! And a dead nutzo to boot. Sad.

Paraphrasing Mozart in "Amadeus", "When one hears such things, one can only say, Kim Jong-il!"

And, very ill, at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment