Sunday, October 11, 2015

An Open Letter to Mr. Clive Barker - Part I

Dear Mr. Clive Barker,

Hello again, Clive! Haven't talked to you directly face to face since the 90s. Haven't written to you or had you write back since the 80s or early 90s. And we haven't communicated at all even on your Twitter account, since a couple of years ago. Cutting to the quick, I'll just ask outright.

Here's my plea....

Please, consider giving me a short (or long?) blurb for my book, Death of Heaven?

I'm happy to send you another copy to the address Phil and Sarah gave me or another address. This would be my third book. Which is fine as my first was my first edition and I'd prefer you saw my revised second edition after I got an editor. Though I got some good reviews without having one. Which this one is:

Cover art by Marvin Hayes
Maybe, perhaps allow me to lay out my argument for why I think it would be completely awesome if you did give me a blurb. Anything? But that will be in my letter to you in Part II that will be posting here the morning of Monday, October 12, 2015.

Cheers!

[No Clive, really, I'm warning you, don't go to Part II. Just let me know what address to send you another copy to. But if you're unsure what that means, well, then go ahead I guess, head over to Part II....you'll find out all you want to know and then some.]

And again Clive, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment